The serial number is found on your rabbit's setup page. Keep this number handy as you will need it to update your rabbit's settings or post to the forum. You will need to include the colons when entering this number on the rabbit setup page.
1. Hold the button on the top of your rabbit's head down and plug it in. You should be in all blue mode.
2. Connect to your rabbit's server. It should be named Nabaztag## in your list of wireless access points.
3. Open a browser to 192.168.0.1
5. Click on the "Click here to Start"
6. If you need to setup your wireless router, type in your SSID, key type, and password to your wireless network.
7. Click "Advanced Configuration" and scroll down. You should see a screen like this:
8. The serial # is right above this. Write it down and include the colons.
9. In the Violet platform section, put the IP of your server.
10. Click "Update and Start".
One of the most common connection related problems is two green lights:
The lights have the following meanings:
1. Connected to network
2. Established IP
3. Resolved domain
4. Found server (nose light)